For Christmas, I got an exciting tiny library I get to put together myself.
The instructions are not the most helpful, but I broke out the tiny tweezers, the glues, and dug through the bags to make the first handful of shelves.
That clear door was the most infuriating as I got some glue across it which I had to remove. Enter Q-tip + rubbing alcohol. But even then it took forever and I just left some smudge marks behind. They can be from a tiny cat that likes to lick the door. Problem solved.
There’s so much more left to go, I doubt I’ll be done in a month. If anyone cares, I can keep sharing posts about it in progress.